Car Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton
You may be eligible to receive monetary benefits.
Insurance companies will try to use any information they can to prove that the degree of your injuries is less than specified.
Like many suburban areas around Miami, Boca Raton is a pleasant blend of stores, leafy neighborhoods, and laid-back lifestyles. There’s the beach on your doorstep, and there’s a whole world of exploration to be experienced in-land, too.
But the relaxed nature of a district like Boca Raton, unfortunately, doesn’t prevent car accidents, which still take place in their hundreds every year in the city. Here at 1-800Vincent, we know just how many accidents occur in the region – and how many people are left out of pocket by them.
That’s why we’ve written this guide – to show you how to find the best-fit car accident lawyer in Boca Raton for fighting and winning your compensation case after you’ve had a car crash in the region.
What’s a Compensation Claim?
A compensation claim is a legal filing that you’ll submit, with the help of a car accident attorney, to a court of law. You’ll first submit it to the legal representatives of the defendant, to give them a chance of settling your car outside of court – and thus saving them court fees.
Your claim will hinge on two factors:
- Your ability to prove that you were not at fault for the accident that you were involved in. If you can prove this, you’ll be very likely to win your case and your full compensation claim.
- Your total costs associated with the car accident you recently suffered. You need to add these up to be able to approach a court in the future with a full and fair claim for a payout to cover all the expenses you’re able to tie to your car accident.
Let’s now take a look at those expenses, and what you’ll do to add them up and keep track of them over time.
Adding Up Your Claim
Your claim will likely total in the thousands of dollars. For those who sustained serious injuries in their car accident, it’s more likely to total tens of thousands of dollars. The most serious accidents will total hundreds of thousands of dollars. When you’re adding up your total costs after your accident, make sure that you pay attention in particular to:
- The amount of cash that you’re spending on medical treatment. This includes taxis to and from the hospital, medication fees, and all other costs associated with your injuries.
- Lost wages. If you’ve been prevented from earning since you had our car accident, it’s incredibly important that you keep track of exactly what you’d expect to have earned in the time you’ve spent off.
- Property damage. Of course, this will mostly involve the damage to your vehicle. The more expensive the vehicle, the more you’ll receive in a payout. But this will also include possessions you had lost or damaged in your accident.
Now it’s time to think about how you’re going to find legal representation to add up all these costs and represent you in claiming compensation for your injuries from a liable party.
Your Accident Attorney
At 1-800Vincent, we know how long it can take you to find an attorney who you think you can trust. We also know how long it takes to sign contracts, go to meetings, and secure your attorney for your case. It’s time-consuming and expensive.
That’s why we operate a lawyer referral service. It’s simple: all you have to do is give us a call, talk to us about your case, and leave the rest of the legwork with us. We’ll consult our extensive network of legal professionals – all of them experienced in accident law and auto cases – to find the best-fit legal representation for you in Boca Raton.
How We Work
We are looking for a personal injury lawyer who matches you on two key metrics: your location, and your type of accident.
We know that working with a Boca Raton car accident lawyer will be better for you than one from way down the coast. Being able to meet your accident attorney for a coffee is important when you’re working on a case together.
Meanwhile, we also select your legal representative based on your type of accident. That’s why we say we find you the best-possible match – because we’re trying to match you with a lawyer who has years of experience working on auto accident cases just like yours.
Getting the Ball Rolling
Give us a call today for a free consultation about your car accident. At 1-800Vincent, we’ve worked with thousands of people in the Greater Miami area, and dozens of people from Boca Raton itself. We know how to make your life easier, and we’re passionate about securing compensation for those who deserve it.
Our representatives are at hand to take your call, to listen to your description of your crash, and to leap into action to find you the best-fit car accident lawyer in Boca Raton.
HOW 1-800VINCENT WORKS
Take pictures of the accident scene and collect eyewitness statements.
Call Vincent and give him the details about your accident. Let Vincent match your case with a personal injury lawyer near you.
Leave your worries in the hands of your injury attorney.